Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday review, Jan. 29

Hook is called Hook because his front right paw is kinda screwed up. I'm not sure if it's got all its toes and some of the ones that are there point upwards - hence the hook. That leg is also shorter than the other ones so it's hard for him to walk very fast.

That's okay. He just wants to be a lap dog anyway. Walking's overrated, especially yesterday. Winter wind nearly blew my face off.


The cold was just this Husky's kind of weather. I took him out and we did some laps of the big parking lot on the CNE grounds and I think I may have even tired him out just a teeny bit. Of course, he may have been just humouring me.


Update on Hook here.

For adoption information on these and other dogs (and cats and other animals), please visit Toronto Animal Services.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Goodness, Hook looks like he is such a cute little guy! I sure he will find someone to cuddle with :)

Social Mange said...

What great photos. I'm in love with Hook. Remind me that I can't have him.

Erin said...

Hook looks adorable! Also, Kibosh is humouring you. ;) Mabel and Molly do it to us all the time. I think its a husky trait...humouring the humans!c