Sunday, January 17, 2010

The problem with puppies ...

... is that they can't stay still ...





...except when they're asleep and then, well, they're asleep. Off and on. There's no dimmer switch on puppies.

These two just arrived recently and are a bit of a mystery breed so they're being called Rottweiler mix puppies for now though I think they just as well might be Doberman mix pups - like maybe what my Rocky would have looked like when he was a little kid. I saw them in the adoption room but I'm not sure if they're actually up for adoption right now or just being kept there so they can get some people exposure because they've grown up in a shelter their whole lives.

For adoption information on these and other dogs (and cats and other animals), please visit Toronto Animal Services.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

this is to cute

Laura HP said...

Haha, just like kittens - impossible to photograph!

Those are some adorable puppies =)

Heather Houlahan said...

Dobe mix to get that red and tan coloring

Anonymous said...

Not easy to walk lol!! That little red one is a trouble maker. I was exhausetd when I got back from walking those two. Next time I'll walk one at a time.

Susan

Fred said...

Susan, yeah, no kidding! These two had me wrapped up with their leash every four or five steps.

Anonymous said...

hahahahah you did great by bringing them to the park. I'm sure it was quite the adventure, one I would loved to have seen

Susan

Anonymous said...

These two are the happiest, squirmiest pups !

We were told that they may be sent "out of town" due to the fact they are more likely PB mixes :( stupid b.s...L
Maybe another job for BIN again, those guys are gonna need a big fundraiser soon, I think.
HTG